Are you the Senior HR Operations Manager we are looking for?
Do you have an University degree or are you specialized HR training? Do you have several years of experience in a similar role and further qualification in process and/or data quality management?
Please contact us!
As Senior HR Operation Manager you will work in a small, dynamic team at global level and directly report to the Head HR. In this newly created position you will take the lead and full ownership in the continuous further development and implementation of quality, compliance, and efficiency in the operational HR Services.
As the business processes and systems owner your responsibilities include the further development and maintenance of HR processes, internal HR systems and databases, designing and implementing new policies, monitoring key risks and HR metrics (incl. Financials) as well as creating reports and board papers. Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy positive customer experience.
You will work very closely with the HR Managers, HR Assistants and Head HRs in the countries, the global Head HR, Group teams, and other internal stakeholder, such as colleagues from Finance and Technology.
- University degree or specialized HR training, followed by several years of experience in a similar role and further qualification in process and/or data quality management
- Profound understanding of personnel administration and process management
- High affinity for technology with a desire to establish pragmatic as well as sustainable solutions
- Good understanding of labor law and social security frameworks, preferably in an international context
- Experienced in the conception, steering and implementation of projects and change processes
- Ability to prioritize and to navigate in a highly dynamic, international environment
- Pro-active personality and willingness to own solutions
- Analytical skills and ability to think end-to-end
- Strong communication skills and team orientation
- Experienced in working with HR systems
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in English, language skills in German and/or Dutch a big asset
You can expect an exciting and challenging job within a highly motivated team with attractive employment conditions and flexible working hours including home office.
International & dynamic B2B insurance environment
As an innovative life insurer for corporate customers, our client offers group life and health insurance solutions in the B2B environment. They focus on insurance products that cover the financial consequences of illness and accidents. As a subsidiary of the leading global reinsurer 'mother', we do business in various European markets. In order to continue growing and developing, the Human Resources Department is looking for a dynamic and motivated employee located in one of their largest sites, Zurich (CH) or Hoofddorp (NL) as Senior HR Operations Manager
|Vacature categorie||Inkomen, Verzekeringen, Zorg|